Thursday, May 22, 2008

Feeling good.

Sana and Sali- two beautiful, intelligent, spunky, talented girls with stars in their eyes and so full of goodness that it breaks my heart. These kids graduated out of my organization recently.

Sali is a great cook and insists on getting lunch for me everyday. So, in addition to my own lunch which my mum packs for me so lovingly, I end up eating Sali's lunch- not great news for my increasing waistline, but who cares so long as we are feeling good right?

Sana couldn't care less about cooking. She talks nineteen to my half a dozen. She keeps calling everyone "gorgeous" (me included..yippee).

Sana and Sali are best friends and my heroes. I admire and respect them. They bought me a chocolate and made this for me:

They are incredibly talented and create the most beautiful art I've ever seen. They make me so happy, I feel like I'm floating high up somewhere, away from all the despair and sorrow.
I have almost never been this shiny and happy in anyone's company :) I think I prefer kids to grown-ups.